Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Back to school! Backpacks less than 20$



Good morning to you!
Are you ready for back to school? Don't worry, I am here to help you to choose the last things that can make the difference!
Let's talk about backpacks!
I wanted to select 3 items for less than 20 dollars, and free shipping, found on Aliexpress.

This is my top 3, but you can find many others on the website Aliexpress.com .





1. Kawaii Cat 
Yellow is not among my favorite colors, but in this backpack I found it PERFECT!
Whou would not want a super kawaii white and yellow cat on his shoulders?


 



You can find here for 14 $, free shipping: Kawaii Cat Backpack

I totally adore it!
It's available in two colors: white and pink. My fav is the white one.




 You can find here for 16 $ free shipping: Olographic Backpack




3. Wings backpack

When I saw it, I fell in love with!
This cute backpacks has wings! aw! It is available in 3 different colors: pink, grey and black. My fav. is grey one, although I would like them all!







You can find here for 15 $ free shippingWings backpack

What's your fav. backpack? Do you have already one? Tell me in a comment! 
have a nice day!
xox




No comments: